Blogger Layouts

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting away from Drama

I learned that as I get older I have less tolerance for the drama in life. I myself cannot understand one's need to constantly crave attention and sympathy. I am not equipped to handle this I am a straight forward person and I feel if you truly love and care for someone then you tell them the truth. I also feel if I want true people in my life I need to be able to hear these things from my loved one. Maybe its me and I just and getting old and crabby but I just can't do it  anymore. I have lived through plenty of stuff in my life from a terrible incident in childhood, loosing my father young many things have shaped me into whom I am. I so hope I am the person I believe I am. I derive my strength from always god and my loved ones and friends I  just thought I would share this with you all and ask for you all to share your thoughts thanks for listening.



Lee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment