Blogger Layouts

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wow Whitney Houston Gone so sad

This is a sad day I know we have lots of thing going on in this world but Whitney had a voice of an angel o talented and now gone the voice the only voice I could hear when I listen to I will always love you that note wow and how about the One moment in time classic and I wanna dance with someone and I could go on. She took a wrong path marrying Bobbi Brown sometimes the heart wants what is not good for us. I thought when she left she could comeback to the good Whitney but we were not privy to the demons that chased her and someone will need to want to get better in order to make that happen. My prayers and love are with her family especially her daughter Bobbi- Christina she is going to have a hard road to go but I pray she uses this tragedy to motivate her to do good. Whitney Houston may you rest in peace you will always be #1












Whitney Houston
1963-2012





No comments:

Post a Comment