Blogger Layouts

Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Today's thought 1/6/12- How to gain inner Peace

My train of thought today is Just Breath and be happy let go and let flow. I want to get better financially and think clearer before spending my money on just anything. I want to hold myself more accountable for actions I take. I want to achieve inner happiness and peace. As I said yesterday I feel like we are always looking for that something that is going to make us happy but do we really know what that something is. I want to take more of a personal inventory of the things I have and the blessings god has given me. I want to feel content and whole just again reach a state of peacefulness is this possible how do we go about doing this ? What steps would you take to reach and keep a feeling of pure happiness, joy and peace. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment